AutoCAD Map 3D Fundamentals
This training course introduces students to drawing based and geospatial features within the AutoCAD® Map 3D software.
Students learn about the features and functions of the AutoCAD Map 3D software, including how to create, manage, and map data. The training course covers the fundamental topics of the AutoCAD Map 3D software.
- Describe the Autodesk Map 3D user interface.
- Create and edit geometry.
- Link and manage drawing-based attribute data.
- Use object classification.
- Connect to geospatial features.
- Edit geospatial features.
- Import and export drawing-based data.
- Work with raster images.
- Work with source drawings.
- Use source drawing queries.
- Stylize drawings and geospatial features.
- Plot maps.
- Use Survey Data.
- Use Lidar Data.
- Work with Industry Models
This training guide is designed for the student who is new to the AutoCAD Map 3D software. It is recommended that you have a working knowledge of the following:
- Creating, opening, and saving drawing files, changing the display of a drawing by zooming and panning, displaying and docking toolbars, saving and restoring named views, using object snaps, and managing layers and controlling layer visibility.
- Microsoft Windows XP or Microsoft Windows Vista.