AutoCAD P& ID Fundamentals
Learn many of the essential features of AutoCAD P&ID , including how to create P&IDs by placing equipment, connecting equipment with pipelines, and adding valves, reducers and pipe fittings. After creating the P&ID, the generation of reports and extracting data are covered. Also a part of this guide is a topic about validating your P&ID.
This class is intended for users who have a need for generating Piping and Instrumentation diagrams (P&ID) or Process Flow diagrams (PFD). This class can be taken by either draftsmen or process engineers who have the need to quickly draw a P&ID or PFD. After completing this class, users will be able to:
- Place equipment symbols.
- Connect equipment with pipe lines.
- Add inline components like valves, reducers, and pipe fittings.
- Tag and annotate the piping and instrumentation diagram.
- Generate reports.
- Import and export data to Microsoft Excel.
- Validate the generated piping and instrumentation diagrams