The Autodesk Inventor iLogic course instructs students on how to use the iLogic functionality that exists in the Autodesk® Inventor® software. In the practice-intensive curriculum students acquire the knowledge needed to use iLogic to automate Autodesk Inventor designs.
In this course you will learn how iLogic functionality furthers the use of parameters in a model by adding an additional layer of intelligence. By setting criteria in the form of established rules you learn to capture design intent, enabling you to automate the design workflow to meet various design scenarios in part, assembly, and drawing files.
- iLogic functionality overview
- iLogic workflow overview
- Review of model and user-defined parameters, and equations and their importance in iLogic
- Understanding the iLogic interface components (iLogic Panel, Edit Rule dialog box, and iLogic Browser)
- Rule creation workflow for Inventor parts and assemblies
- Using variations of conditional statements in an iLogic rule
- Accessing and incorporating the various function types into an iLogic part, assembly, or drawing file rule
- Event Triggers and iTriggers
- Creating Forms to create a custom user interface for an iLogic rule.