- Automated creation of PDF files based on pre-determined activities such as change of state etc.
- PDF files can be watermarked with state, such as ‘Work in Progress’ or ‘Released for Sharing’ etc.
- PDF injected with system metadata so that file data can be searched by external systems.
- Provides bi-directional integration between the OneSolve Vault Adoption Programme™ and enterprise technology such as SharePoint®, SAP® and other ERP or Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) systems.
- Totally customisable to define what data is synchronised between the two systems.
- Removes location and geographic concerns from the project execution equation with OneSolve InstantTransfer™ – a unique software and hardware communications solution that enables real-time ‘inside the firewall’ collaboration and project management amongst various organisation offices or locations.
- Enables effective multi-location or multi-geography project collaboration in real-time, despite the huge volumes of design data generated during typical design and engineering projects.
- Provide leaders with real-time, actionable business intelligence (BI) dashboards and/or 4D project models viewable on any device in any location.
- Manual data collection and reporting is eliminated as BI is derived automatically from the data captured in the OneSolve Vault-based solution.