Revit Architecture Fundamentals
The Autodesk® Revit® software is a powerful Building Information Modeling (BIM) program that works the way architects think. The program streamlines the design process through the use of a central 3D model, where changes made in one view update across all views and on the printable sheets.
The Modena Autodesk Revit Architecture training course is designed to teach you the Autodesk Revit functionality as you would work with it throughout the design process. You begin by learning about the user interface and basic drawing, editing, and viewing tools. Then you learn design development tools including how to model walls, doors, windows, floors, ceilings, stairs and more. Finally, you learn the processes that take the model to the construction documentation phase.
The primary objective of this course is to teach students the concepts of Building Information Modeling and introduce the tools for parametric building design and documentation using Revit Architecture.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
– Describe the benefits of Building Information Modeling.
– Use the fundamental features of Revit Architecture.
– Use the parametric 3D design tools to design projects.
– Add and manage views and object visibility.
– Add detailing and drafting views.
– Create construction documentation.
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for new users of Revit Architecture.
- a Basic understanding of Microsoft Windows, file navigation and an understanding of Architectural terminology is an asset fundamental understanding of drafting concepts.