Robot Structural Analysis
The structural members of a construction project need analysis and design, to satisfy client expectations and adhere to building codes, regulations and minimum requirements. In recent years, Building Information Modelling (BIM) tools have taken the AEC industry by storm through ultimately coordinating updated information between all relevant stakeholders. The ability to use Robot Structural Analysis as a BIM tool is a huge trend in the industry.
The course will guide participants to use BIM as a tool for the purpose of structural analysis and design by going over:
- Starting a new project and its modification.
- Inserting and modifying different structural elements, including reinforced concrete and steel.
- Modelling structures created in both plan and 3D view.
- Steel truss creation.
- Modelling steel connections between different structural elements.
- Define and assign loads to the created structure.
Training Course Objectives
This Revit Structure Fundamentals Training course is designed for beginner Revit Structure users looking to gain proficiency in the software’s design and detailing tools.
Who should attend
The course is suited to meet the needs of structural draughtsman and detailers. The recommended level is for entry-level professionals.