Get Autodesk accredited software training from Modena Design Centres
Book the upcoming training with Modena, and receive a bonus 3 month Pinnacle LT subscription to enhance your learning.
Advance Steel is an easy-to-use Autodesk BIM software, specifically designed for steel detailers and fabricators.
Learn how to use steel connection wizards and automatic documentation tools to save you time. Discover the ready-to-use templates and how to use them to generate BOMs and shop drawings. Explore the design circle links between Revit, Robot structural analysis and Advance Steel.
Autodesk Training Courses
- Increase your competitiveness
- Find out about the latest productivity features
- Learn best practices
- Develop the skills you need to make the most of your Autodesk software
- Prepare for Certification Exams
At a Modena Autodesk Authorised Training Centre, you can:
- Learn from highly qualified instructors at superior facilities
- Receive Autodesk recommended content from Autodesk Official Training Guides (courseware books)
- Get your hands on sample projects and exercises that emphasise real-world application
- Choose a class at the most appropriate skill level to meet your needs
- Meet at a time that’s convenient or sign up for custom on-site training
- Earn a valuable certificate of completion that’s recognised in your profession
- Validate your product knowledge by getting Autodesk Certified when you take a certification exam at a participating ATC test delivery facility.