Available Training course dates
- 29 Aug 2022
- 21 Nov 2022
Need Custom Training or have a Question?
Fusion 360 training
R4 500 excl VAT
Autodesk Fusion 360 is cloud-based software and as such has regular version updates. This course uses examples and information relating to the Fusion 360 2.0.6516 version. If you are using another version, earlier or later, you may find slight differences in the actual software you use the graphics provided for the training. This course will teach you the basics of 3D Modelling in the Fusion Environment and take you from creating freeform 3D models to documentation.
Book this course. No upfront payment required.
- 1 - Select a course date from the "Course Dates dropdown list.
- 2 - Fill in all fields in the form below.
- 3 - Click the "ADD TO CART" button.
- 4 - You will get redirected to the Cart Summary page where you can edit your order if you need to.
- 5 - Click the "PROCEED TO CHECKOUT" button.
- 6 - Click the "PLACE ORDER" button to order your training course. No payment is required. We will contact you regarding your order.
- Introduction to Fusion
- Solid Modelling
- Work Planes
- Solid Modelling Continued
- Sculpting & Forms
- Assemblies & Multi Component Designs
- Rendering and Materials
- Animation Workspace
- Drawing Workspace
- Basic Computer Skills
- Basic Drawing Techniques
Exams and Certifications
- Autodesk Certified Professional Exam
- Autodesk Certified User Exam
Who should attend
- Multi-Disciplinary Draftsperson