Available Training course dates
- 29 Aug 2022
- 24 Oct 2022
Need Custom Training or have a Question?
Robot Structural Analysis Fundamentals training
R10 500 excl VAT
The structural members of a construction project need analysis and design, to satisfy client expectations and adhere to building codes, regulations and minimum requirements. In recent years, Building Information Modelling (BIM) tools have taken the AEC industry by storm through ultimately coordinating updated information between all relevant stakeholders. The ability to use Robot Structural Analysis as a BIM tool is a huge trend in the industry.
The course will guide participants to use BIM as a tool for the purpose of structural analysis and design by going over:
Starting a new project and its modification
Inserting and modifying different structural elements, including reinforced concrete and steel.
Modelling structures created in both plan and 3D view
Steel truss creation
Modelling steel connections between different structural elements
Define and assign loads to the created structure
Book this course. No upfront payment required.
- 1 - Select a course date from the "Course Dates dropdown list.
- 2 - Fill in all fields in the form below.
- 3 - Click the "ADD TO CART" button.
- 4 - You will get redirected to the Cart Summary page where you can edit your order if you need to.
- 5 - Click the "PROCEED TO CHECKOUT" button.
- 6 - Click the "PLACE ORDER" button to order your training course. No payment is required. We will contact you regarding your order.
An Introduction to Robot Structural Analysis
- Robot Structural Analysis Overview
- User Interface, Workflow and Tool Palettes
- Navigating and Working with Objects
- Starting a New Project
- Structure Types
- Display Options
- Tabular Information
- Basic Computer Skills
- Diploma / Degree in Structural Engineering
Exams and Certifications
Who should attend
- Structural Engineers / Technologists
29 – 31 August 2022, 24 – 26 October 2022
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.