Webinar: Design Collaboration with BIM360
• 15th August 2018 (Wednesday)
• 12:00-PM- 1:00PM (Abu Dhabi – GMT+4) 10:00AM – 11:00AM (Egypt, JNB – GMT+2)
Everyone is by now familiar with C4R: collaborative workflows within Revit using the cloud as platform. In this session learn how these workflows can integrate with BIM 360 Document Management as the next generation Common Data Platform.
- Learn how to collaborate on a multi-discipline, multi-location and multi-firm Revit project on the cloud with no IT in
- Learn about the new controlled C4R collaboration environment on BIM 360 (work ina low-trust environment)
- Learn about different collaboration scenarios supported in BIM360 platform
All the stakeholders involved in the entire project lifecycle from Preliminary Design to Field Execution and Operations & Maintenance: Architects, Engineers, Drafters, BIM Managers, BIM Coordinators, Project Managers, Contractors, Building Owners, Facility Managers.
BIM 360 Design Page: https://bim360.autodesk.com/
BIM 360 Design: Worksharing & Collaboration Software Built for Design Teamshttps://info.bim360.autodesk.com/bim-360-design
BIM 360 Design Overview: https://youtu.be/XnyQj9EjjHU
If you need more information regarding Design Collaboration with BIM360, get in touch with me.
- Karin Smith
- Marketing Manager
- Modena AEC
- +27 11 233 2900