Available Training course dates
- 22 Aug 2022
Need Custom Training or have a Question?
AutoCAD Electrical Fundamentals training
R6 500 excl VAT
AutoCAD Electrical is a powerful AutoCAD add-on for electrical designers and engineers. Learn how to design wiring diagrams, insert components and terminals, use PLC symbols in ladder diagrams, perform point-to-point wiring, create custom symbols, add annotations like title blocks to drawings, and run reports.
Book this course. No upfront payment required.
- 1 - Select a course date from the "Course Dates dropdown list.
- 2 - Fill in all fields in the form below.
- 3 - Click the "ADD TO CART" button.
- 4 - You will get redirected to the Cart Summary page where you can edit your order if you need to.
- 5 - Click the "PROCEED TO CHECKOUT" button.
- 6 - Click the "PLACE ORDER" button to order your training course. No payment is required. We will contact you regarding your order.
- Understanding project files.
- Creating and editing schematic and panel drawings.
- Working with PLC symbols.
- Creating custom symbols.
- Generating reports.
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Windows, file navigation and a fundamental understanding of drafting concepts.
Exams and Certifications
- Autodesk Certified Professional Exam
- Autodesk Certified User Exam
Who should attend