Available Training course dates
- 5 Sep 2022
- 3 Oct 2022
- 31 Oct 2022
- 28 Nov 2022
Need Custom Training or have a Question?
AutoCAD Fundamentals training
R4 500 excl VAT
The Modena AutoCAD Fundamentals Training Course provides the skills needed to start using and working productively in AutoCAD. You can expect to learn how to navigate the AutoCAD interface and how to use AutoCAD commands. This class covers how to create drawings including how to draw and edit AutoCAD objects such as lines, arcs, circles, rectangles, etc. Students will also be introduced to the concept of layers and how to manipulate layer states as well as the concept of blocks and how to use blocks. The class will learn how to annotate drawings using tools such as text, dimensions, leaders and hatching. Finally, students will learn how to plot drawings and understand the concepts of model space and paper space.
Book this course. No upfront payment required.
- 1 - Select a course date from the "Course Dates dropdown list.
- 2 - Fill in all fields in the form below.
- 3 - Click the "ADD TO CART" button.
- 4 - You will get redirected to the Cart Summary page where you can edit your order if you need to.
- 5 - Click the "PROCEED TO CHECKOUT" button.
- 6 - Click the "PLACE ORDER" button to order your training course. No payment is required. We will contact you regarding your order.
- An Introduction to AutoCAD.
- Creating a New AutoCAD Drawing.
- Drawing Editing Tools.
- Working with Layers and Object Properties.
- Advanced Objects.
- Layouts and Printing.
- Additional Practice Exercises.
- Note: This course is designed for those using AutoCAD with a Windows operating system and is not designed for AutoCAD for Mac.
- Access to the 2021 version of the software, to ensure compatibility with this course. Future software updates that are released by Autodesk may include changes that are not reflected in this course. The practices and files included with this course are not compatible with prior versions (e.g., 2020).
- A working knowledge of basic design/drafting procedures and terminology.
- A working knowledge of your operating system.
Exams and Certifications
- Autodesk Certified Professional Exam
- Autodesk Certified User Exam
Who should attend
- This course is designed for brand new users to AutoCAD.