Available Training course dates
- 14 Sep 2022
- 9 Nov 2022
Need Custom Training or have a Question?
AutoCAD Plant 3D Fundamentals training
R6 500 excl VAT
3D Plant design software for everyday projects design, model, and document process plants with AutoCAD Plant 3D software. Built on the familiar AutoCAD software platform, AutoCAD Plant 3D brings modern 3D design to plant designers and engineers. Specification-driven design and standard parts catalogs streamline the placement of piping, equipment, and support structures. Integrated AutoCAD P&ID software functionality enables you to create and edit P&IDs and reconcile underlying data with the 3D model. Generate and share isometrics, orthographics, and other documents. AutoCAD Plant 3D is included in the Autodesk Plant Design Suites.
Book this course. No upfront payment required.
- 1 - Select a course date from the "Course Dates dropdown list.
- 2 - Fill in all fields in the form below.
- 3 - Click the "ADD TO CART" button.
- 4 - You will get redirected to the Cart Summary page where you can edit your order if you need to.
- 5 - Click the "PROCEED TO CHECKOUT" button.
- 6 - Click the "PLACE ORDER" button to order your training course. No payment is required. We will contact you regarding your order.
- Introduction to AutoCAD Plant 3D.
- Using AutoCAD P&ID.
- Using Navisworks.
- Setting up and administering a Plant project.
- Note: This course is designed for those using AutoCAD with a Windows operating system and is not designed for AutoCAD for Mac.
- Access to the 2021 version of the software, to ensure compatibility with this course. Future software updates that are released by Autodesk may include changes that are not reflected in this course. The practices and files included with this course might not be compatible with prior versions (e.g., 2020).
- Experience with AutoCAD or AutoCAD-based products and a sound understanding and knowledge of engineering terminology.
- Completion of the AutoCAD Fundamentals course, or equivalent experience using the AutoCAD software.
Exams and Certifications
- Autodesk Certified Professional Exam
- Autodesk Certified User Exam
Who should attend