Available Training course dates
- 12 Sep 2022
Need Custom Training or have a Question?
Civil 3D and Devotech iDAS storm and sewer networks
R5 500 excl VAT
Sewer and stormwater network branches are automatically calculated, and each branch graded to ensure water flow from each starting node to the outfall node. Networks can be optimised by specifying certain design parameters. Sewer and stormwater networks are analysed within Devotech iDAS, without the need to export to external analysis applications. Pipes are automatically sized according to the flow and velocities of the pipes.
Book this course. No upfront payment required.
- 1 - Select a course date from the "Course Dates dropdown list.
- 2 - Fill in all fields in the form below.
- 3 - Click the "ADD TO CART" button.
- 4 - You will get redirected to the Cart Summary page where you can edit your order if you need to.
- 5 - Click the "PROCEED TO CHECKOUT" button.
- 6 - Click the "PLACE ORDER" button to order your training course. No payment is required. We will contact you regarding your order.
- Surfaces from DAT and TOT File
- Storm water network design
- Storm water network design from multiple objects and with using of Optimize command
- Storm water network analysis in iDAS – Rational method
- Sewer network design and analysis (including sewer house connections)
- Pipe network labels and tables
- Plan production using iDAS (plan and profile) – storm water
- Interference check
- Basic computer skills
- AutoCAD Fundamentals
- Basic civil engineering terminology
Exams and Certifications
- To be announced
Who should attend
- Civil Engineers, Technologists, Technicians and Draughtsmen
- Civil Contractors and Surveyors