Available Training course dates
- No date scheduled yet
Need Custom Training or have a Question?
Devotech iDAS & Civil 3D for Pipe Networks
R10 000 excl VAT
This course is designed to teach users the pipe network design and analysis of gravity (storm water, sewer) and pressurized water systems and networks in AutoCAD Civil 3D and Infrastructure Design Automation Suite (iDAS).
Book this course. No upfront payment required.
- 1 - Select a course date from the "Course Dates dropdown list.
- 2 - Fill in all fields in the form below.
- 3 - Click the "ADD TO CART" button.
- 4 - You will get redirected to the Cart Summary page where you can edit your order if you need to.
- 5 - Click the "PROCEED TO CHECKOUT" button.
- 6 - Click the "PLACE ORDER" button to order your training course. No payment is required. We will contact you regarding your order.
- Surface from DAT file
- Surface from TOT file
- Data Shortcuts
- Stormwater Network Design
- Catchments Definition
- Catchments Properties
- Stormwater Network Analysis in Devotech iDAS – Rational Method
- Bulk Water Pipe Line Design and Analysis
- Water Reticulation Design and Analysis
- Pressure Reducing Valves
- Water Tank Size Check
- Sewer Network with House Connections and Analysis
- Design Outputs
- Plan Production using Devotech iDAS
- Plan Production using Autodesk Civil 3D
- Interference Checks
- Services as COGO Points
- Services as Pipe Network
- Calculating per-development Flow
- Stormwater Detention Pond Design in Devotech iDAS
- Stormwater Detention Pond Design with a Weir
- Stormwater Pipe and Channel Analysis in Devotech iDAS
- Stormwater Corridor Channel Analysis in Devotech iDAS
- Culvert Design
- Basic computer skills
- AutoCAD Fundamentals
- Basic civil engineering terminology
Exams and Certifications
- To be announced
Who should attend
- Civil Engineers, Technologists, Technicians and Draughtsmen
- Civil Contractors and Surveyors