26 Wessel Road, Rivonia,
Available Training course dates
- 29 January 2024
- 22 April 2024
- 29 July 2024
- 14 October 2024
Need custom training or have a question?
Civil 3D and Devotech iDAS Advanced road design
The Devotech iDAS and AutoCAD Civil 3D for Advanced Road Design training course covers streamlined workflows that provide the tools necessary to excel in this competitive industry. In this course you will learn how to use iDAS with Civil 3D to model multiple roads, simultaneously!
Civil Engineers will learn to design dual carriageway roads with advanced road sections and conditions. The course also covers solutions for road rehabilitation projects, roundabouts, and cul-de-sac designs. In addition, it provides insight into simplifying long and cross sections and how to prepare them for documentations and quantities according to SANRAL and South African Standards.
Enquire about this course.
- 1 – Select a course date from the “Course Dates dropdown list.
- 2 – Fill in all fields in the form below.
- 3 – Click the “ADD TO CART” button.
- 4 – You will get redirected to the Cart Summary page where you can edit your order if you need to.
- 5 – Click the “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” button.
- 6 – Click the “PLACE ORDER” button to order your training course. No payment is required. We will contact you regarding your order.
DEVOTECH IDAS AUTODESK CIVIL 3D FOR ADVANCED ROAD DESIGN TRAINING
Duration 5 Days
o Generic Pavement Structure
o Subassembly from polyline
o Conditional subassembly for horizontal targets
o Conditional subassembly (Cut/Fill)
o Specify where to test cut and fill condition
o iDAS Conditional curb subassembly
o Topsoil Stripping
· Hatch Road’s Paving
· Road reserve
· Channel with Invert Profile Target
· iDAS Corridor Wizard
· iDAS Intersection Wizard
· Bellmouth Setting Out Points
· Horizontal Alignment Labels and Tables
· Roundabout Design
· Cul-de-sac design
· Plan Production Using iDAS
o Create Title Block drawing
o Create Template Drawing
· Data Shortcuts
· Workflow for Townships with Phases
· Workflow for Long Road Projects
· Best fit alignment
· Road Rehabilitation Subassembly
· Advanced Longitudinal Section (KZN DOT)
o Dynamic Drainage and Guardrail Details in Longitudinal Section
o Barrier Line and Sight Distance Analysis
o Earthworks Quantities Band
o Final Road Levels
o Grades and Vertical Alignment Band Labels
o Direction arrows description
o Profile View Frame on Left Side
· Guardrail Quantity Take-off
· Dual Road Assembly
o Devotech Lane Subassembly
o Devotech SANRAL Median Barrier Subassembly
o Devotech SANRAL Cut / Fill Subassembly