Available Training course dates
- 12 Sep 2022
- 7 Nov 2022
Need Custom Training or have a Question?
Inventor Advanced Part Modelling training
R5 800 excl VAT
Autodesk Inventor Advanced Part modelling course is the second in a series of courses on the Autodesk Inventor software that is taught by Modena. The goal of this course is to build on the skills acquired in the Autodesk Inventor Fundamentals course by taking users to a higher level of productivity when designing assembles using the Autodesk Inventor software.
During the first part, namely Autodesk Inventor Part modelling, the student considers various approaches to part design. Specific advanced part modelling techniques covered include multi-body design, advanced lofts, advanced sweeps, coils, surface modelling, and Freeform modelling. Material aimed at increasing efficiency includes: iFeatures for frequently used design elements, iParts for similar designs, and how to work with imported data. We also cover some miscellaneous drawing tools such as custom sketches symbols, working with title blocks and borders, and documenting iParts. Inventor Advanced Part modelling This part of the course builds on the skills acquired in the Autodesk® Inventor® Fundamentals and Autodesk® Inventor® Advanced Part modelling courses to take students to a higher level of productivity when creating and working with imported data.
Book this course. No upfront payment required.
- 1 - Select a course date from the "Course Dates dropdown list.
- 2 - Fill in all fields in the form below.
- 3 - Click the "ADD TO CART" button.
- 4 - You will get redirected to the Cart Summary page where you can edit your order if you need to.
- 5 - Click the "PROCEED TO CHECKOUT" button.
- 6 - Click the "PLACE ORDER" button to order your training course. No payment is required. We will contact you regarding your order.
- Advanced model appearance options
- 2D and 3D sketching techniques
- Multi-body part modeling
- Advanced geometry creation tools (work features, area lofts, sweeps, and coils)
- Analysis tools
- Generative shape design using Shape Generator
- Creating and editing basic surfaces, importing surfaces, and surface repair tools
- iFeatures and iParts
- Importing data from other CAD systems and making edits
- Working with AutoCAD DWG files
- Freeform modeling
- Emboss and Decal features
- Advanced Drawing tools (iPart tables, surfaces in drawing views, and custom sketched symbols)
- Adding notes with the Engineer’s Notebook
- This course assumes a mastery of Autodesk Inventor Fundamentals. The Advanced Assembly Component assumes mastery in the Autodesk Inventor Advanced Part Modeling section. Students should know how to create and edit parts, use work features, create and annotate drawing views, etc.
- Note: The use of Microsoft Excel is required for this training course.
Exams and Certifications
- Autodesk Certified Professional Exam
- Autodesk Certified User Exam
Who should attend
12 – 14 September 2022, 07 – 09 November 2022
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.