26 Wessel Road, Rivonia,
Available Training course dates
- 19 February 2024
- 15 April 2024
- 18 June 2024
- 12 August 2024
- 7 October 2024
- 2 December 2024
Need custom training or have a question?
The Autodesk Inventor: Introduction to Solid Modelling guide provides you with an understanding of the parametric design philosophy through a hands-on, practice-intensive curriculum. You will learn the key skills and knowledge required to design models using Autodesk Inventor, starting with conceptual sketching, through to solid modelling, assembly design, and drawing production.
Enquire about this course.
- 1 – Select a course date from the “Course Dates dropdown list.
- 2 – Fill in all fields in the form below.
- 3 – Click the “ADD TO CART” button.
- 4 – You will get redirected to the Cart Summary page where you can edit your order if you need to.
- 5 – Click the “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” button.
- 6 – Click the “PLACE ORDER” button to order your training course. No payment is required. We will contact you regarding your order.
- Understanding the Autodesk Inventor software interface
- Creating, constraining, and dimensioning 2D sketches
- Creating and editing the solid base 3D feature from a sketch
- Creating and editing secondary solid features that are sketched and placed
- Creating equations and working with parameters
- Manipulating the display of the model
- Resolving feature failures
- Duplicating geometry in the model
- Placing and constraining/connecting parts in assemblies
- Manipulating the display of components in an assembly
- Obtaining model measurements and property information
- Creating Presentation files (Exploded views)
- Modifying and analysing the components in an assembly
- Simulating motion in an assembly
- Creating parts and features in assemblies
- Creating and editing an assembly Bill of Materials
- Working with projects
- Creating and annotating drawings and views
- Customizing the Autodesk Inventor environment
- Basic Computer Skills
- Basic Drawing Techniques
Exams and Certifications
- Autodesk Certified Professional Exam
- Autodesk Certified User Exam
Who should attend
- Multi-Disciplinary Draftsperson.
19 – 22 February 2024, 15 – 18 April 2024, 18 – 21 June 2024, 12 – 15 August 2024, 07 – 10 October 2024, 02 – 05 December 2024
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.