Available Training course dates
- 29 Aug 2022
- 26 Sep 2022
- 24 Oct 2022
- 21 Nov 2022
- 5 Dec 2022
Need Custom Training or have a Question?
Revit Architecture Advanced training
R6 500 excl VAT
The Modena Revit Architecture Advanced training course covers a wide range of advanced topics in Revit Architecture. Delegates will learn about creating custom templates, collaborating on a design, design options and construction sequencing, site design, advanced rendering techniques, creating families of custom components and space planning/area analysis. This course builds on the principles introduced in the Revit Architecture Fundamentals course, covering a broad range of advanced topics. Delegates are given the opportunity to complete a series of hands-on exercises to learn about site design, phasing and design options, advanced rendering techniques and creating families of customised objects and components.
Book this course. No upfront payment required.
- 1 - Select a course date from the "Course Dates dropdown list.
- 2 - Fill in all fields in the form below.
- 3 - Click the "ADD TO CART" button.
- 4 - You will get redirected to the Cart Summary page where you can edit your order if you need to.
- 5 - Click the "PROCEED TO CHECKOUT" button.
- 6 - Click the "PLACE ORDER" button to order your training course. No payment is required. We will contact you regarding your order.
- Custom template creation.
- Project setup and Site.
- Importing, exporting and linking models.
- Design options and alternatives.
- Project phasing.
- Placing structural elements.
- Custom walls, roofs and floor types.
- Creating parametric trusses.
- Advanced family creation.
- Advanced scheduling.
- Geometry formation and in place families.
- Conceptual massing model
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Windows, file navigation and Architectural terminology.
- Recommended to have taken Modena’s Revit Architecture Fundamentals course or have equivalent experience using Autodesk Revit Architecture.
Exams and Certifications
- Autodesk Certified Professional Exam
- Autodesk Certified User Exam
Who should attend
- This course is designed for experienced users of Revit Architecture.
29 – 31 August 2022, 26 – 29 September 2022, 24 – 26 October 2022, 21 – 23 November 2022, 05 – 07 December 2022
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.