Available Training course dates
- 5 Sep 2022
- 3 Oct 2022
- 31 Oct 2022
- 28 Nov 2022
Need Custom Training or have a Question?
Revit Architecture Fundamentals
R5 900 excl VAT
The Autodesk® Revit® software is a powerful Building Information Modeling (BIM) tool that builds intelligent 3D models of buildings and supports the multidiscipline design process for collaborative design. The 3D model changes made in one view updates across all views including schedules and ready to print sheets. The Modena Revit Architecture training course is designed to streamline the design process from preliminary design through to design development, construction documentation with a central 3D model. You begin by learning about the user interface, visibility states, viewing and navigation tools and basic site creation. Students will also be introduced to design development tools including how to model walls, doors, windows, floors, ceilings, stairs and more. Finally, students will be educated on the processes that take the model to the construction documentation phase and print.
Book this course. No upfront payment required.
- 1 - Select a course date from the "Course Dates dropdown list.
- 2 - Fill in all fields in the form below.
- 3 - Click the "ADD TO CART" button.
- 4 - You will get redirected to the Cart Summary page where you can edit your order if you need to.
- 5 - Click the "PROCEED TO CHECKOUT" button.
- 6 - Click the "PLACE ORDER" button to order your training course. No payment is required. We will contact you regarding your order.
- Introduction to Autodesk Revit.
- Basic Navigation and Modification.
- Working with Views.
- Starting a Project.
- Modelling Basics.
- Documentation and Annotation.
- Basic of Family Creation.
- Basic Computer Skills.
Exams and Certifications
Who should attend
- Structural Engineers, Technologist, Technicians, Detailers and Draughtsmen.
05 – 07 September 2022, 03 – 05 October 2022, 31 October – 02 November 2022, 28 – 30 November 2022
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.