26 Wessel Road, Rivonia,
Available Training course dates
- 15 April 2024
- 24 June 2024
- 19 August 2024
- 14 October 2024
Need custom training or have a question?
Revit for Interiors
This course will go through the process of teaching participants to use Autodesk Revit on a fundamental & intermediate level for interior design. The primary focus will be understanding the implementation of Revit as a BIM Modelling tool. Ultimately to teach individuals in the interior profession design, documentation and building within the Revit environment.
Enquire about this course.
- 1 – Select a course date from the “Course Dates dropdown list.
- 2 – Fill in all fields in the form below.
- 3 – Click the “ADD TO CART” button.
- 4 – You will get redirected to the Cart Summary page where you can edit your order if you need to.
- 5 – Click the “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” button.
- 6 – Click the “PLACE ORDER” button to order your training course. No payment is required. We will contact you regarding your order.
- Use Revit for intelligent 3D modelling of building elements and interior fitout
- Present the 3D model to communicate design intent
- Collaborate with other disciplines (Architectural, Structural, Mechanical)
- Work on renovation projects (Phasing)
- Produce project documentation
- Produce BOM for designs
- An overview of BIM
- UI, Project navigation and view creation
- Element selection and manipulation
- Visibility control and categorisation
- Wall creation and manipulation
- Floors and ceilings
- Windows, doors and components
- Basic Schedules and Legends
- Stairs and railings
- Placing structural elements
- Basic schedules and legends
- Rooms and room data
- Project setup
- Importing exporting and linking
- Project phasing
- Custom template creation
- Draughting and annotations
- Sheet compilation and publication
- Family creation
- Advance scheduling
- A recommendation is that basic interior design principles should be understood upon commencing this course.
- Good knowledge of technical drawings and and basic Interior Design principles should be understood.
Exams and Certifications
- No Autodesk Certified Exam for Revit for Interiors.
Who should attend
- This course has been tailored to meet the software training needs of interior designers and/or decorators, space planners and event planners; intended for one-person companies (OPC)to small firms.
- In principal, the course is geared towards individuals in the interior industry that is using Revit or Revit LT. Please note that more focus is given to Revit LT users in the interiors field.
15 – 17 April 2024, 24 – 26 June 2024, 19 – 21 August 2024, 14 – 16 October 2024
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.