Available Training course dates
- 15 Aug 2022
- 10 Oct 2022
Need Custom Training or have a Question?
Revit MEP Fundamentals training
R5 900 excl VAT
To take full advantage of Building Information Modeling, the Autodesk® Revit® MEP Fundamentals training guide has been designed to teach the concepts and principles of creating 3D parametric models of MEP system from engineering design through construction documentation. The training guide is intended to introduce students to the software’s user interface and the basic HVAC, electrical, and plumbing/piping components that make Revit MEP a powerful and flexible engineering modeling tool. The objective is to familiarize students with the tools necessary to create, document, and print the parametric model. The examples and practices are designed to take the students through the basics of a full Revit MEP project from linking in an architectural model to construction documents.
Book this course. No upfront payment required.
- 1 - Select a course date from the "Course Dates dropdown list.
- 2 - Fill in all fields in the form below.
- 3 - Click the "ADD TO CART" button.
- 4 - You will get redirected to the Cart Summary page where you can edit your order if you need to.
- 5 - Click the "PROCEED TO CHECKOUT" button.
- 6 - Click the "PLACE ORDER" button to order your training course. No payment is required. We will contact you regarding your order.
- Introduction to Revit MEP, its interface, including viewing, drawing, and editing commands.
- Working with linked architectural files.
- Creating and modifying views.
- Understanding Revit MEP systems in general.
- Creating spaces and zones.
- Analyzing heating and cooling loads.
- Working with the HVAC module to add air terminals, mechanical equipment, and create HVAC systems.
- Working with the Piping module to add mechanical equipment as well as creating hydronic piping systems.
- Working with fire protection systems.
- Working with fixtures and piping systems in the Plumbing module.
- Working with components, circuits, cable tray, and conduits in the Electrical module.
- Creating and annotating construction documents.
- Adding tags and creating schedules.
- Detailing in Revit MEP.
- a Basic understanding of Microsoft Windows, file navigation and an understanding of MEP terminology.
Exams and Certifications
- Autodesk Certified Professional Exam
- Autodesk Certified User Exam
Who should attend
- This course is designed for new users of Revit MEP.
15 – 17 August 2022, 10 – 12 October 2022
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.