Available Training course dates
- 12 Sep 2022
- 7 Nov 2022
Need Custom Training or have a Question?
Revit Structure Fundamentals training
R5 900 excl VAT
Autodesk Revit software is a powerful Building Information Modelling (BIM) program that works the way structural draughtsman think. The program streamlines the design process by using a central 3D model, where changes made in one view update across all views and on the printable sheets. The main objective of Modena’s Revit Structure Fundamentals Training is to give participants a basic understanding of the techniques and tools required to create and detail structural designs using Revit Structure.
Book this course. No upfront payment required.
- 1 - Select a course date from the "Course Dates dropdown list.
- 2 - Fill in all fields in the form below.
- 3 - Click the "ADD TO CART" button.
- 4 - You will get redirected to the Cart Summary page where you can edit your order if you need to.
- 5 - Click the "PROCEED TO CHECKOUT" button.
- 6 - Click the "PLACE ORDER" button to order your training course. No payment is required. We will contact you regarding your order.
- User Interface.
- Starting a project and Project setting.
- Grids & Basic Concrete elements.
- Modelling with Advance steel Members.
- Using the Project Explorer.
- Modelling Basic structures using Macros.
- Connections with the Connection Vault.
- Custom Connections.
- Custom Profiles.
- Plates and Grating.
- Bolts and Welds.
- Model Check and structure Validation.
- Numbering Process.
- Model Browser.
- Creating drawings.
- Dimensions and editing.
- BOM’s (bill of Materials).
- Creating a custom Grating Standard.
- Basic Drawing Process and Drawing Style Customising.
- Customise Prototypes (Title Blocks).
- Customise BOM’s Lists.
- Customise BOM’s for Prototypes.
- Advance steel – Revit interoperability.
- a Basic understanding of Microsoft Windows, file navigation and an understanding of Architectural terminology is an asset fundamental understanding of drafting concepts.
- AutoCAD Fundamentals.
Exams and Certifications
- Autodesk Certified Professional Exam
- Autodesk Certified User Exam
Who should attend
- This course is designed for new users of Revit Architecture.